I Help Small Local Businesses Dominate Online

Offering the most cost-effective way to get new customers & phone calls from your local area.

TARGETED Advertising

local-greg
Getting your business optimized for local online search is the easiest and cheapest way to get a massive amount of online advertising for your business. It’s one investment that every business can afford to make, and one that every business needs to utilize.

Phone Book is Dead

local-seo-company-in-yellow-pages
Welcome to 2014. If you’re still part of the 10% of the general public using the phonebook to find local businesses, great. However the other 90% is now using the internet to find businesses. We help small businesses get in front of the 90% as cheaply as possible.

Far Greater Reach

map-of-local-seo-companies
Being optimized can expand your business’ local reach to up to a 50 mile radius, sometimes even further, such as an entire state. If you’re not currently optimized, you’re missing out on a large range of potential new customers you could be getting daily.

CONTACT NOW

I will analyze your website and your competition for Free.

Let me see where you stand and where you can take advantage of your competition within your niche.

CONTACT NOW

Greg Montoya

Dana Point SEO
Newport Beach SEO

Greg Montoya